Wednesday 23 April 2014


               WHAT COMPELLED  ME TO WRITE?


After passing Xth std. I changed school as I was desperate to change my image of a well mannered and innocent child as due to this behavior I was deprived of a friend circle. every one used to treat me like a boring child. No one used to talk to me.
I have a natural instinct in me that I keep changing myself or my behavior or my attitude or something to move one step forward towards excellence. This time I required change in my behavior so that no one can say that I am an innocent and well mannered lad.
I took admission in ABC public school. As I haven't got good marks to get myself admitted in some good school.

To my surprise this school was very bad in managing its daily chores. What I found in this school which was not good was.
1. Its management.
2. The crowd, which was expected to be bad as I got admission with poor marks.
3. Teachers used to make fuss of trivial issues.
4. Fights among school students which used to be life taking sometimes.
5. A few teachers were really evil.
6. minimal extracurricular activities due to which very less students were prominent.

I might have missed one or more. Anyways, lets move forward.

So, While I was in this school I used to think about what can be done to improve this school which I used to think from my childhood but now it has gone up to its limit. All these thoughts accumulated to make my life's goal more strong. And I took the oath to bring some revolutionary change in education system worldwide if required. And hence I decided to do MBA in  Xll th std. so that I can achieve my goal.
This all motivated me to write and disseminate my leanings

Kindly keep on following my blogs to find more.




No comments:

Post a Comment