Thursday 24 April 2014

Hi friends!


Today I feel like being on top of the world, as I got appointed for my first guest lecture in Jaipuria Institute, my Alma mater and secondly I started marketing for my vision. Which is to help children who are week  in maths and feel helpless when faced with maths problems.
Though my blog topic is school management but today I will tell you how I want to bring change in education system.
When I was a kid just 4 years old I was sent to a tuition where I used to get beaten up very harshly, no mercy. the punishment could be given by a thick wooden block or punches on back or the tutor used to stand up on our legs and this was not the case just with me but with every child there and this was continued many years until I reached class 8th. This might be the cause probably that I became a child who used to sit quietly in a corner of a class without interacting with any classmate. As I discussed in my previous blog.

I was a below average child. Maths had never been my cup of tea. I used to feel dizzy over algebra. rest every thing was fine. And unfortunately what interested me the most was stars, planets, space and such things related to universe. which means I had interest in Astronomy in hindi we call "sonay pe soohaaga" (icing on the cake) as for studying astronomy I had to be good in maths no option for that.
And I took commerce without maths in that forlorn state.
Now I was left with very little career options after that. Now comes the phase where a child is required to choose an option (profession) which will stay with him/her for lifetime. Which we choose almost all of the times the one which will give maximum money and status and not the one which we like or which our nature or personality suits the most.
I went with the wind (blown by parents, society etc.). Chose to do MBA in marketing and take sales line after that. After getting into the role of a salesman I Was dawned with a bitter truth that neither my interest nor my nature suites the job which means tiredness, depression and likes. I switched 3 jobs in a year but liked no one. Total disaster.
Now I thought that enough is enough now I will not think for a second and follow what my instinct and gut tells me. And today I am going to be what my life wants me to be and what I want. That is being a career coach and a motivational speaker.
This is the career where I will use all my experiences i took since childhood and my natural talent which is public speaking.
TODAY I FEEL LIKE I AM THERE AND ALIVE. JUST BECAUSE I KNOW MY DESTINY.

RIGHT!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ravi i appreciate your efforts immensely and would like to see more content from you in upcoming time.However this blog shows the real picture of current scenario of a person.It is really difficult to survive in job in short you live your life on edge in professional career. So in order to suatain it is really hard nut to crack believe me you have to push yourself very hardly in this strick competition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that you took out time from your schedule to read my blog and comment. I want to something dear. If I would have been looking for an easy career I would have continued with job. but I don't want an easy going career. I want to help people and do what I like no matter how difficult it is. If you have to do something unconventional you have to put in extra efforts.

    ReplyDelete